At Vancouver for Living, we value your privacy of the information we collect. Also, we track information about visits to our website. This way we provide our tenants with the latest information.
The personal information we collect in relation to vancouverforliving.com may include:
– Who and when they visits our website. What pages they visit, and how are they directed to us.
– Various other information we collect with your consent. Through the applications and forms.
– Information we collect are: names, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit reports.
We generally use personal information we collect for the following purposes:
– Replying to visitor’s questions, inquiries and comments.
– Assessing suitability for tenancy.
– To provide rental and building-related service.
Also, we will use personal information in these rare circumstances:
– In the case of emergency, when an individual or property is in danger.
– When the information is required by the law or for legal advice.
– To protect ourselves from fraud or when collecting a debt.
– To investigate a break of an agreement or contravention of a bylaw.