At Vancouver for Living, we value your privacy of the information we collect. Also, we track information about visits to our website. This way we provide our tenants with the latest information.
The personal information we collect in relation to vancouverforliving.com may include:
– Who and when they visits our website. What pages they visit, and how are they directed to us.
– Various other information we collect with your consent. Through the applications and forms.
– Information we collect are: names, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit reports.
We generally use personal information we collect for the following purposes:
– Replying to visitor’s questions, inquiries and comments.
– Assessing suitability for tenancy.
– To provide rental and building-related service.
Also, we will use personal information in these rare circumstances:
– In the case of emergency, when an individual or property is in danger.
– When the information is required by the law or for legal advice.
– To protect ourselves from fraud or when collecting a debt.
– To investigate a break of an agreement or contravention of a bylaw.
Cookies are small pieces of data our website places on a visitor’s hard drive. For any visitor, our cookies are safe and will not harm your computer. It enables easy browsing, by saving your preferences for future visits to our website. They help to identifying, which content of our website is popular or not. That way, we can improve and offer better experience on our website.
Our website forms are voluntary. Therefore, we will use the information you submit to us only to answer your inquiries.
All the information we receive about yourself is 100% confidential. We will not lease, sell or disclose any of your personal information to third parties. Unless it is required by the law. Use of that information will be for our general use. A typical rental and apartment management business. Also, in some cases in dealings with utility providers or similar services.
Without limiting the generality of the following paragraphs, and for greater certainty. You agree to the use of the personal information you provide to us as follows:
Use of information – Vancouver for Living, as a landlord and apartment manager, may use personal information that you submit to serve, and establish you as our tenant or customer. Determine whether any of our apartments or services are suitable for you. Or when permitted or by the law. You consent to us sharing your personal information with our third-party business providers. Including, but not limited to providers of utilities, lenders and managers.
Collection and use of information – You explicitly consent to our collection of your personal information from third parties. Including through a credit check and/or landlord reference. To verify personal information you have provided to us with them. You authorize those third parties to disclose your personal information to us.
Questions and complaints